Monday, February 6, 2017

First Post, First Post



Well, welcome to my new-ish blog.  I've been encouraged to set up a new blog by a teacher of mine, and I've had blogs before.  I spent a lot of time on LiveJournal back in the day, so I'm not a newbie to the whole blogosphere. I also spend way too much time on Twitter and tumblr for my own good, and I also haunt the hallowed halls of Facebook,

As for my analog life, I'm currently a non-traditional student at a local private college.  I'm majoring in English with a creative writing minor.  I have a cat, and a mom, and a lot of friends that I'm lucky to be surrounded by on a regular basis.

Hopefully, in the future, you'll see some regular posts about my life, my joys, and my current hobbies, but I wanted to at least introduce myself for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment